Parent and Student Entry Protocol
- Facial masks that cover both the nose and chin are required and to be worn appropriately
- Social distancing is expected
- Only attend if you are healthy
- Younger siblings are not allowed at conferences this year for everyone’s safety
Arrival Protocol for school conferences
- Parents are encouraged to arrive only a few minutes prior to conference time (If parents arrive early, they will be asked to wait in car until time)
- Enter front of building
- Sign in at the attestation desk in the rotunda and answer COVID-19-related questions on sign-in form (You will need to have taken your temperature t home prior to coming)
- Wait in chairs in hallway outside each classroom until teacher calls you in
- Classrooms will be arranged for social distancing
- Please exit building immediately upon completion of conference
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we are confident that if we follow these procedures, we can keep everyone safe and healthy. Thank you for your understanding.
If you are unable to follow these guidelines, please work with your child’s teacher to set your conference time as a remote Zoom meeting.